FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register

ROCK THE LIFE !! 

You Are Not Where You're Supposed Be...: Transformative Tru
IVYRISEFRANCE Forum Index  » IVYRISEFRANCE  » Le Reste/other  » You Are Not Where You're Supposed Be...: Transformative Tru
Previous topic :: Next topic  
walenclai
SupraRock
SupraRock

Post Posted: Mon 19 Jun - 13:37 (2017)    Post subject: You Are Not Where You're Supposed Be...: Transformative Tru

You are not where you're supposed be...: Transformative Truths of the Spirit-filled Life
by Jadine Louissaint
rating: 4.7 (5 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK You are not where you're supposed be...: Transformative Truths of the Spirit-filled Life
READ BOOK You are not where you're supposed be...: Transformative Truths of the Spirit-filled Life

Have you ever asked yourself, “Is God real? Did Jesus die on the cross for me? Is Jesus coming back to have the ultimate battle with Satan? Why am I here? Can the God in the Bible use me for His glory?” Well friends, for several years, these questions pursued me until I had my “Come–to–Jesus” moment in 2015. What would you do if a total stranger came up to you and said, “God wants me to tell you, ‘You are not where you’re supposed to be! God wants to use you beyond what you could ever imagine, but you don’t believe in Him enough for Him to use you. When you get home, you need to read Hebrews 4 and Hebrews 11.’” Then, she shared a part-ing comment: “Faith without works is dead!” That encounter happened to me, and it left me determined to know why God went to such great lengths to get my attention. I had to know how He planned to use me beyond anything I could imagine. That led to my Damascus moment and changed my eternal life forever. My name is Jadine Louissaint, and I used to be an eternally damned churchgoer! As scandalous as the term may seem to be, I had to accept that ugly truth before God could start His work in me. Are you where you are supposed to be? Join me as I share one year of my transformation journey and the biblical truths I experienced in the Spirit-filled life.

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 134 pages
publisher: Jadine Louissaint (April 21, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0998762008, 978-0998762005,
weight: 9.1 ounces (
filesize:

I.am....the....founder....and....CEO....of....Michael....Hyatt.&.Company,.an....online....leadership....development....companyHome..700..Club..CBN..ShowsThe..700..ClubWatch..Guests..As..Seen..On..The..Club..Show..InfoAbout..The..700..Club..Contact..Us..Ask..Pat..a..Question..My..CBN..Discussion..Schedule..Where..to..watch..Tell..Us..Your..Story!..Join..The..700..Club!..700..Club..Interactive..CBN..News..Shows..CBN..News..Christian..LivingCBN..Bible..Spiritual..LifeDevotions..Topics..Questions..Courses..Grow..Know..God?..Prayer..More..ResourcesBible..Apps..Church..Finder..Apologetics..Biblical..Archeology..Overcoming..Addictions..Grin..and..Grow..with..Kathy..Special..Pages..CBN..Bible..FamilyMarriageMarriage..911..ParentingMommy..and..the..Joyful..Three..Family..AdviceFamily..Matters..Singles..Youth..Kids..EntertainmentHollywood..Insight..MoviesInterviews..News..Reviews..TelevisionInterviews..Reviews..MusicArtists..Interviews..News..Reviews..BooksBook..Excerpts..Interviews..News..Reviews..HealthNutrition..Fitness..Weight..Loss..Emotional..WellnessOvercoming..Addictions..Beauty..FinancePersonal..Finance..Career..Resources..&..Courses..Watch..VideoShowsThe..700..Club..700..Club..Interactive..NewsWatch..Christian..World..News..Jerusalem..Dateline..The..700..Club..Canada..The..Brody..File..International..CBN..News..Showcase..Digital..Download..Studio..5..TopicsEntertainment..Family..Finance..Health..Testimonies..Teaching..Impact..Stories..Live..VideoCBN..Live..News..-..CBN..News..CBN..Espaol..Exclusive..Videos..CBN..Radio..Kids'..Superbook..About..Our..MinistriesCBN..PartnersWhat..we..doMedical..Outreach..Children's..Outreach..Clean..Water..Disaster..Relief..Military..Support..Human..Trafficking..Job..Skills..Surgeries..Orphans..Prayer..News..Outreach..Christian..TV..Digital..Outreach..About..usMission..Statement..Statement..of..Faith..Annual..Financial..Report..Stories..&..Testimonies..Ways..to..help..Give..To..CBN..Know..Jesus?..Grow..Prayer..Support..CBN..Sign..In..The....following....chart....illustrates....the....change....in....the....ministry....of....the....Spirit....from....the....Old....Testament....to....that....of....the....New....TestamentMatthew..4:1..Then..Jesus..was..led..by..the..Spirit..into..the..wilderness..to..be..tempted..by..the..devilPersons...and...things...were...anointed,...in...the...OT,...to...signify...holiness,...or...separation...unto...God:...pillars...(...cf-.Duration:.30:00

Elmase...El...Charlotin:...Self-Defense...for...Women...Elmase...El...Charlotin...is...a...certified...Christian...Life...Coach...and...Minister,...who...encourages...women...to...live...the...Proverbs...31...Woman...Holy...&...Fabulous...lifestyle47..The..outline..and..basic..argument..used..in..this..section,..with..slight..variation,..is..taken..from..The..Holy..Spirit,..by..Charles..CChrist....formed....in....ones....life....is....not....something....the....Christian....can....do,.nor....is....it....something....Christ....does....HimselfPositively:..The..only..commands..in..the..New..Testament..given..to..believers..in..relation..to..the..Holy..Spirit..deal..with..the..filling..of..the..Holy..Spirit..or..with..walking..by..means..of..the..Spirit..who..already..indwells..usStop...being...afraid...or..."realistic"...about...thingsIt..is..said..that..if..you..can..see..your..path..clearly..laid..out..in..front..of..you,..its..not..your..path..because..you..make..your..path..with..every..step..you..takeActs...10:44-45...While...Peter...was...still...speaking...these...words,...the...Holy...Spirit...fell...on...all...those...who...heard...the...messageGo....to....GraceEncounterConference.com....to....register....for....Grace....Encounter....2018....at....the....special....rate....of....only.$35....for....viewers....of....these....Grace....Encounter....videos(CfBut..you..must..wait..

John..14:26..But..the..Advocate,..the..Holy..Spirit,..whom..the..Father..will..send..in..my..name,..will..teach..you..everything,..and..will..cause..you..to..remember..everything..I..said..to..youNot...only...does...the...association...of...the...Spirit...with...the...Father...and...the...Son...argue...for...the...Spirits...personality,...but...the...use...of...the...word...name...in...the...singular...also...indicates...that...He...is...a...person...just...as...the...others...areWant...to...Launch...Your...Own...Blog...or...upgrade...to...a...self-hosted...WordPress...blog?...Its...easier...than...you...think!...Watch...my...free,...twenty-minute...screencastAs..we..may..need..light..to..bring..the..printed..page..into..focus,..so..we..need..the..illumination..of..Scripture..to..shed..light..on..the..primary..ministry..of..the..Spirit..in..connection..with..all..His..ministries(5).He....can....be....grievedHebrews...10:29...How...much...greater...punishment...do...you...think...that...person...deserves...who...has...contempt...for...the...Son...of...God,...and...profanes...the...blood...of...the...covenant...that...made...him...holy,...and...insults...the...Spirit...of...grace?Show...more...Scriptures..Focus..on..the..Ministry..of..the..Holy..Spirit(12).He....gives....capacity....for....ministryAmen.(2.Cor

It..shows..how..necessary..it..is..that..we..walk..by..means..of..the..Spirit,..i.e.,..by..constant..dependence..upon..Him..(GalIndeed,...one...of...the...proofs...of...salvation...is...the...presence...of...the...SpiritJust..as..the..scripture..says,..From..within..him..will..flow..rivers..of..living..water(Colossians.1:29,.authors....translation)Whoever...shares...with...others...should...do...it...generously;...whoever...has...authority...should...work...hard;...whoever...shows...kindness...to...others...should...do...it...cheerfully...(Romans...12:6-Cool.The...Holy...Spirit...also...has...blessings...and...glory...for...God's...children.God's...Spirit...joins...himself...to...our...spirits...to...declare...that...we...are...God's...childrenIt..seems..that..in..Peters..mind..lying..to..the..Holy..Spirit..and..lying..to..God..were..interchangeable..expressionsEphesians...1:13-14...And...when...you...heard...the...word...of...truth...(the...gospel...of...your...salvation)when...you...believed...in...Christyou...were...marked...with...the...seal...of...the...promised...Holy...Spirit,...14...who...is...the...down...payment...of...our...inheritance,...until...the...redemption...of...Gods...own...possession,...to...the...praise...of...his...glory(3)...He...is...related...to...the...other...persons...of...the...Godhead...so...as...to...indicate...personality....MY....PROFESSIONAL....BIO....Julie....Santiago....is.a.former....Wall....Street....Trader....turned....writer,.speaker,.teacher....and....guide....for....women....who....are....ready....to....break....out....of....the....box....and....start....living....their....Truth.She....graduated....from....John....Hopkins....University....with....honors....and....is.a.Certified....Holistic....Health....Coach....through....Institute....for....Integrative....Nutrition,.a.Certified....Transformational....Life....Coach....through....Holistic....MBA,.and....is.a.Certified....Vinyasa....Flow.&.Kundalini....Yoga....Teacher....through....Yoga....Alliance.She....has....led....thousands....of....amazing....women....through....her....virtual....communities,.live....events....and....in-person....transformational....retreatsRom 79c7fb41ad

Financial Independence: 3 Books in 1 - "Passive Income", "Flipping Houses", and "Rental Properties" download epub mobi pdf fb2Christian Tourism to the Holy Land: Pilgrimage during Security Crisis (New Directions in Tourism Analysis) download epub mobi pdf fb2Farm Poultry (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2Worthy of Trust and Confidence (An Agent O'Connor Novel) download epub mobi pdf fb2If I Weren't Me download epub mobi pdf fb2Hymns Ancient and Modern: For Use in the Services of the Church, With Accompanying Tunes (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Bees Revolution: A fable (The Bees Life) (Volume 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2Bunny Buttons download epub mobi pdf fb2Greed download epub mobi pdf fb2Last Groom in Town (Deep in the Heart of Texas Book 3) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Back to top »
Publicité

Post Posted: Mon 19 Jun - 13:37 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 Back to top »
IVYRISEFRANCE Forum Index  » IVYRISEFRANCE  » Le Reste/other  » You Are Not Where You're Supposed Be...: Transformative Tru
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003